Farm Stock-Speed Pull Event
TRACTOR PULLING CONTEST
RULES FOR FARM STOCK-SPEED PULL EVENT
Friday Evening, August 23
Brian Trinkle (734)216-6967, Dennis Trinkle 475-2234, Superintendents
(Classes 2411 – 2416)
1. All tractors pulling in the Classic Farm, Farm Stock and Super Farm are to be farm owned and pulled as worked on the farm.
2. Contestants may use brakes, differential locks, torque converters and auto shifts.
3. No L.P. gas topper or pressurized tank.
4. All tractors must be in neutral or park while being hitched or unhitched.
5. All pulls must start with a tight hitch, no jerking permitted.
6. Contestants will be allowed two consecutive attempts within 75 feet to start the sled.
7. Number one puller will be test puller and may take pull if weight machine is operating properly, or he may pull in 3rd position. If machine needs further adjustment, first puller after each adjustment will be treated as number one puller. On any re-pull caused by a contest malfunction, puller, at his discretion, may drop back 3 positions.
8. Contestants will receive their number as they are weighed in. Once the class has started, no numbers will be distributed for that class. Contestant must pull in order drawn within 3 minutes of the time after sled is in readiness; any delay will mean disqualification.
9. Tractor and sled must remain within boundaries of course during the pull, or be disqualified.
10. No one is allowed on the track except for track officials and contestant; no helpers.
11. All tractors and drivers must re-weigh IMMEDIATELY after they have completed their pull. Any tractor found to be overweight will be disqualified. THIS RULE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
12. A Farm Stock tractor is not allowed to exceed 15% over manufacturer’s recommendations.
13. Any protest must be accompanied by a $200 protest fee.
14. When filling out entries, please include all information. Include name, mailing address, phone number and Social Security Number.
15. Must get number and register at time of weigh-in. If have not drawn, do not pull.
16. All rules will be interpreted by the superintendent and the official judges until the start of the contest. Thereafter, the judges decision will be final.
17. The superintendent in charge of pull will have full power in any dispute or matter not covered in rules.
18. Entry fee is $15.00 for Farm Stock and Classic Farm and $20.00 for Super and Pro Stock Classes.
Class 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th
10501 6000 lb Classic Farm $120 $100 $80 $70 $60 $50
10502 9000 lb Farm Stock $120 $100 $80 $70 $60 $50
10503 12000 lb Farm Stock $120 $100 $80 $70 $60 $50
10504 Pro Stock/SuperStock $700 $650 $600 $500 $450 $400 $300 $250 $200 $100
10505 8500 lb Light Pro $700 $650 $600 $500 $450 $400 $300 $250 $200 $100
10506 9300 lb Super Farm $550 $500 $450 $400 $350 $300 $250 $250 $150 $100
Trophy for 1st place, all classes. Rosette for 1st, 2nd & 3rd places.
ADDITIONAL RULES FOR PRO STOCK AND SUPER STOCK CLASSES
1. Pro Stock and Super Stock must abide by NTPA Safety Rules
2. Pro Stock and Super Stock must be NTPA approved
3. Classes will be NTPA official weight classes.