The Agricultural Exhibits at Chelsea Fair are some of the best in the state. Locals suggest viewing the miscellaneous category, which includes: Freakish Squash, Largest Pumpkin, Largest Tomato, (all of the largest and freakish entries!), Most Original Scarecrow and other fun and unique items.
- Please read general rules and regulations located in the Premium Book.
- Exhibits are to be entered between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Sunday prior to fair.
- Judging will be done on Monday prior to fair.
- No one will be allowed in the department during judging.
- ALL EXHIBITS must remain on display until 9:00 a.m. on Sunday following fair.
- Please pick up exhibits between 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. on Sunday following fair.
|TRUCK FARMER, MARKET GARDENER OR ROADSIDE STAND||Best Agricultural Display||46001|
|AGRICULTURAL EXHIBITS FARM CROPS||Includes Soybeans, Corn, Alfalfa, Clover, Oats, Barley, and More…||46002 – 46020|
|FRUITS||Includes Apples, Raspberries, Strawberries, Watermelon, Grapes, Nectarines, Peaches, Best Display of Fruit, and More…||46021-46040|
|VEGETABLES||Includes Best Display of Vegetables, Beans, Beets, Brussel Sprouts, Babbage Carrots, Cukes, Leeks, Okar, Onions, Peas, Peppers, Pumpkin, Squash, Tomato, and More…||46041-46129|
|MISCELLANEOUS||Includes Eggs, Nuts, Popcorn, Freakish Items (Freakish-Carrot, Potato, Squash, & Tomato); Most Unusual Crop, Largest Items (Largest- Beet, Cabbage, Carrot, Cucumber, Green Pepper, Kohlrabi, Potato, Pumpkin, Squash, Tomato, Zucchini); Herbs, Honey, Maple Syrup, Most Artistic Gourds Display, Sunflower Largest Head, Sunflower Tallest, Most Original & Most Unusual Scarecrow, and More…||46130 – 46183|
|WOOL||Includes Varies of Ewe Ram, and Lama Fleece||46184 – 46191|